State and local governments
VSO Consulting provides diverse services to governmental departments and organisations as well as local governments. Our services involve not only traditional engineering projects like design and construction inspection but also consulting with regard to service contracts and tender offers of various kinds.
Government parties have recently turned their attention to finding new ways of transferring government projects over to the private sector. This has often been done by the way of Private Finance Initiatives (PPI) or Private Public Partnerships (PPP). VSO Consulting managed the first project of this kind. This was the Technical College in Hafnarfjördur. Since then, VSO specialists have been involved in several such projects for government parties as well as acted as consultants for bidders.
The types of projects VSO Consulting has carried out for government and local authorities include:
- Project management of diverse projects
- Design, design management and design review
- Projects in environmental engineering and area planning
- Construction management, such as construction inspection and project supervision
- Tender offers for service contracts, such as cleaning, operation of nursery schools, etc.
- Asset management
- PPIs or PPPs for projects for state and local governments
- Facility management, design of fire safety and security systems etc.
For more information, contact Thorbergur Karlsson